With just a week to go until our exciting Hair Fest event, we thought we’d share some more exciting details about the event.
Buy Tickets on Eventbrite!
If you can’t make it into the salon before next week, we’ve set up an Eventbrite page so you can purchase them online.
– and don’t forget 100% of the ticket price goes to the charity.
Raffle Prizes to make you smile!
We are so excited about our raffle prizes!
1. Riverhead Coffee are donating a £10 voucher and one of their fab Riverhead Coffee Mugs!
2. Grooming by Angela is offering a free in-home grooming session for your pooch!
3. Kate Lister Flower Design are whipping up a glorious bouquet for your home!
4. Cleethorpes Candle Company have made up a gorgeous gift set of candles and wax melts!
5. Weave & Wink are offering a gift voucher for a treatment!
6. Cutting Club have several fab prizes for you!
7. And Finally… we have a huge prize courtesy of House of McCue, they have very kindly donated a beautiful sterling silver cuff, hand made at their Humberston based site which is valued at a whopping £250!
Expert Advice and Treatments!
We are thrilled to have a Schwarzkopf colour expert visiting us for the evening who’ll be on hand to answer all your colour queries. Our team will be making your hair festival ready with blow dries and braids and Kimberley McCue of Weave and Wink will be spreading some sunshine with festival themed make-up looks.
Food Glorious Food!
The fabulous Riverhead Coffee will be delighting your taste buds with a selection of rustic bites and delicious drinks to keep you going throughout the evening.
We cannot wait for the event and hope to see you there to support this wonderful charity. Supporting Local Champions works tirelessly to support local people achieve their sporting ambitions, from future Olympians to those wishing to improve their fitness and lead healthier lifestyles.